"MOCAMBIQUE PARA TODOS,,

VOA News: África

quarta-feira, 25 de setembro de 2024

Your account is hacked. Your data is stolen. Learn how to regain access.

Hi,<br />
<br />
I am a hacker, and I have successfully gained access to your operating system.<br />
I also have full access to your account.<br /><br />
<br />
When I hacked into your account, your password was: miradour<br />
<br />
I've been watching you for a few months now.<br />
<br />
The fact is that your computer has been infected with malware through an adult site that you visited.<br />
If you are not familiar with this, I will explain.<br />
Trojan Virus gives me full access and control over a computer or other device.<br />
This means that I can see everything on your screen, turn on the camera and microphone, but you do not know about it.<br />
I also have access to all your contacts and all your correspondence.<br />
<br />
Why did your antivirus not detect malware?<br />
Answer: The malware I used is driver-based, I update its signatures every 4 hours. Hence your antivirus is unable to detect its presence.<br />
I made a video showing how you satisfy yourself in the left half of the screen, and the right half shows the video you were watching at the time.<br />
<br />
With one mouse click, I can send this video to all your emails and contacts on your social networks.<br />
I can also make public all your e-mail correspondence and chat history on the messengers that you use.<br />
<br />
If you don't want this to happen, transfer $1390 in Bitcoin equivalent to my Bitcoin address (if you do not know how to do this, just search "buy bitcoin" on Google).<br />
<br />
>>My Bitcoin address (BTC Wallet) is: 1KgEv4pjs218Q8BcX7HNLE3VopKEokrA1U <br />
<br />
After confirming your payment, I will delete the video immediately, and that's it. You will never hear from me again.<br />
I will give you 50 hours (more than 2 days) to pay. I will get a notice, when you open this email, and the timer will start.<br />
Filing a complaint somewhere does not make sense because this email cannot be tracked like my Bitcoin address.<br />
<br />
I never make any mistakes.<br />
If I find that you have shared this message with someone else, the video will be immediately distributed.<br />
<br />
Best regards!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Angola24Horas

Últimas da blogosfera

World news: Mozambique | guardian.co.uk

Frase motivacionais

Ronda noticiosa

Cotonete Records

Cotonete Records
Maputo-based group

Livros e manuais

http://www.scribd.com/doc/39479843/Schaum-Descriptive-Geometry